In compliance with the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data No. 15/1999, December 13th, 1999, the customer may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification and deletion of data and the right to object. To exercise this right, you must contact our Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org). Only the necessary data is collected to maintain the business relationship you request from us. It is also reported that all the data stored in our database is managed exclusively by Condoms & Co and we will not share that information with third parties.
For your safety, the screen where you enter your personal data is under SSL encryption (which gives total security to the transmission of such data over the network). *Organic Law 15/1999, December 13th, on Protection of Personal Data. Article 5. Right to information in the data collection:
1. The persons to whom personal data is requested should be previously, explicitly, precisely and unequivocally informed of: a) The existence of a file or processing of personal data, for the purpose of collecting the data, and the recipients of information. b) The obligatory or voluntary nature of their response to the questions posed. c) The consequences of obtaining data or the refusal to supply it. d) The possibility of exercising they rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. e) The identity and address of the responsible person or, where appropriate, their representative. When the responsible person is not established in the European Union territory and uses the data processing means located in Spanish territory, he shall designate, unless such equipment is used for transit purposes, a representative in Spain, not with standing actions that could be initiated against the responsible person himself.
2. When using questionnaires or other forms for the collection, they must contain in a clearly legible way, the warnings referred to above.
3. Information will not be needed in reference to the letters b), c) and d) of paragraph 1 if the content is clearly deductible from the nature of the personal data requested or the circumstances in which they are sought.
4. When personal data have not been obtained from the subject, he shall be informed explicitly, precisely and unequivocally by the person responsible of the file or his representative, within three months from the time of registration of the data, except he has already been reported previously about the content of the treatment, the origin of the data, as well as the provisions in letters a), d) and e) of paragraph 1 of this Article.
5. Shall not apply what is provided in the preceding paragraph when law expressly provided so, when the process has historical, statistical or scientific purposes, or when informing the applicant is proved impossible or would involve a disproportionate effort, at the discretion of the Data Protection Agency or equivalent regional organization, considering the number of subjects, the age of the data, and any compensatory measures. Additionally, nor shall apply the provided in the previous section when the data comes from openly available sources and it's intended for advertising or commercial purposes, in which case, in each communication directed to the person concerned, will be informed of the origin of the data and the identity of the responsible person as well as his rights. You may, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data as well as your right to withdraw consent for any of the purposes mentioned above, emailing to email@example.com clearly writing your contact details and also including a photocopy of your DNI / NIF or proof of your identity."